Rules & Regulations
2017 St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Faire in Phoenix, Arizona
The Parade Committee has found that a few simple, basic rules and regulations have contributed greatly to our efficiency and the public’s enjoyment of our annual event. In this spirit, that we ask, that the following guidelines be carried out.
- All entry blanks (for new entries) must be filled out completely and mailed to the above address by 24th of FEBRUARY, 2017. All entries from last year will automatically be registered for this year unless notification is provided to the above address that the entrant does not wish to participate this year. All COMMERCIAL ENTRIES, require a $300.00 entry fee (please check with your tax advisor as to the deductibility). Please include the applicable fee (check or money order) with your application made out to THE ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE COMMITTEE. If your entry is not selected, your check will be returned to you immediately. There is a $30.00 fee for all other entries.
- All entries are subject to the approval of the Parade committee. All decisions are final.
- All entries (except floats, see #4 below) must be at their designated area and report to their division leader no later than 9:00 A.M.
- FLOATS may be either Horse-drawn or Motorized. All Floats must be in their designated Areas and report to their designated Division Marshals by 8:30 AM. All floats MUST carry a Fire Extinguisher on the outside of the float Advertising and identification of the float should be kept to a minimum and always in good taste. Floats deemed inappropriate will not be permitted to enter the parade route. In the spirit of the day, the committee requests that all floats Keeping the Scene Green theme, coinciding with this year’s parade theme, “Salute to Irish Music & Dance”.
- It is IMPERATIVE that all entries maintain the pace through out the entire parade route. Parade Marshals stationed along the route are responsible for keeping the pace, please watch for them and follow their instructions.
- In the interest of safety, the THROWING OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY MATERIAL BY AN ENTRANT IS PROHIBITED. This is in accordance with the guidelines of the City of Phoenix Police Dept.
- NO ALCOHOL/ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE PERMITTED.
- All ANIMAL entries must have PROOF OF INSURANCE. Please indicate the name of your insurance company, the policy number and the expiration date on the parade entry form.
The St. Patrick’s Day Faire is entering its 30th year. Sponsored and operated by the St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee. All fees and ticket sales go to the continued running of this Event.
DATES, LOCATION, AND TIMES
- The Faire is scheduled for Saturday, March 11th , 2017.
- The Faire opens at 10:00AM and closes at 5:00 PM.
- Vendor setup is scheduled from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM on Friday March 10th, 2017 and 6:00 AM until 9:00 AM on Saturday March 11th, 2017.
- The Faire site is located at Margaret Hance Park, 64 West Culver Street, Phoenix AZ, 85004.
- The Faire is located at the park adjacent to the Irish Cultural Center, 1106 N. Central, Phoenix AZ, 85004.
For all vendor rules and regulations, please review the 2nd page of the 2017 St Patricks Faire Vendor Application.